Optimal for industrial applications. Doors used with this operator should be balanced with the ability to be manually lifted in an emergency or power outage.
Optimal for general industrial applications with sectional overhead doors.
Optimal for industrial applications, Hoist Operators include a floor level chain hoist to ease manual operation in an emergency or power outage.
LiftMaster Operators Come Standard with These Advanced Features:
- Provides revolutionary technology only found in LiftMaster Commercial Door Operators.
- Enables Secure Monitoring and control of the operator with a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Each Internet Gateway device (828LM) can manage up to 16 operators or devices. Multiple Internet gateways may be installed to accommodate additional commercial devices.
Built-in Security+ 2.0® Radio Receiver:
- Provides industry leading technology only found in LiftMaster Commercial Door Operators.
- Increased security – with every click, a new code is sent to the Commercial Door Operator ensuring the door opens only for the individual pressing the remote.
- Enhanced radio communicates with tri-band frequency to improve range and reduce interference – assuring the door opens, stops and closes conveniently and reliably every time.
- Provides functionality for the operator to automatically close the door as soon as the vehicles are clear, eliminating the potential for theft and damage, keeping your business secure while you’re away.
Maintenance Alert System:
- Provides reminder to contact your LiftMaster Dealer for routine maintenance.
- System can be set to alert upon a calendar date or after a selected number of operator cycles.